At the Trauma Clinic we recognise that caring for patients following traumatic injuries can be challenging in the primary care setting.
Trying to get your patient a comprehensive assessment following an injury can be difficult. Even after an emergency assessment many injuries aren’t initially apparent yet can be debilitating and life changing. Sometimes the communication of issues between healthcare professionals can be problematic. This can be frustrating for both you and your patients.
Accessing acute care doesn’t have to be a struggle and that’s where we can help.
We aim to:
- Provide your patients rapid thorough assessment and investigations following injury
- Develop a comprehensive rehabilitation plan for your patient.
- Communicate this in a timely manner to you and your patient.
- Facilitate urgent reviews with minimal waiting time
- Maintain accessible lines of communication
We can also offer medico-legal reporting services and prompt access to a variety of specialist consultants and interventions in the private hospital system.
Please use our online referral system below to get in touch with us